Peter frequently tours the world. To see when and where, click here: Peter Martin Tour Schedule.
You can expect a new lesson to be added weekly.
Absolutely. Please visit the forum section to make a request for a lesson topic. Peter will do his best to include those requests in future lessons, or he can tell you which lesson he might have already discussed your topic.
For detailed explanation of these two, see the About Lessons page.
The 2-Minute Jazz Lessons have been recorded on the fly and were originally distributed through Peter’s blog and iTunes podcast. Early lessons were not in HD. Going forward, 2-Minute Jazz Lessons will appear closer in format to Full Lessons.
It’s possible that arrangements can be made for a private lesson depending on schedule and geographic logistics. Please contact us for more information.
Selected compositions of Peter’s are available for download purchase, with more coming soon. Selected exercises that he has discussed in the video lessons are available to members for free download on the page of the lesson. If there are certain arrangements you would like, please make a request on the forum page.
The concepts covered in the lessons range from intermediate to advanced. If you are comfortable following Peter’s “2 Minute Jazz” lessons, you should be right at home with this program. There will be some beginner lessons added as well, mostly as a review and foundation for everyone.
You will need to cancel the subscription attached to the old card. And start a subscription with the new card.
To do this
1. Log in to the site and click on “Member Dashboard” under Member Area. You will see a section called “My Subscriptions”. Click on the word “Cancel” next to the subscription.
2. Now you need to restart your membership by clicking on “Become a Member” on the top menu bar.
3. Select the desired membership level.
4. In the shopping cart section, you will see your old credit card and a button to enter a new card.
5. Select “enter a new card” and complete your new order.
No. While we appreciate PayPal, we recognize it isn’t for everyone. On the checkout page, simply click on credit card.
By the nature of taking lessons, everyone is a student, so no, we don’t have reduced pricing for students.
PayPal handles our subscription payments. Occasionally, PayPal will notify us that a payment was skipped. Common reasons for this are: expired credit card, credit card # change or removal, or insufficient Paypal balance. To resolve this please follow these instructions:
You may need to add an alternate payment method to your PayPal account before you change or remove your subscription’s funding source.
First you need to change your current payment method:
1. Log in to your PayPal account. 2. Click “Profile” near the top of the page. 3. Click “My money.” 4. Click “Update” beside “My preapproved payments.” 5. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to change under ”Merchant.” 6. Click “Change” under “Payment Method” 7. Select an alternate payment method and click “Save.”
* If you remove your credit card or bank account information from your account, your subscription will be canceled. * If you cancel your subscription, all future scheduled payments will be canceled. * Canceled subscriptions cannot be reactivated.
If you have any questions about his process, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the contact form.
No. Please schedule your Skype lesson every month to ensure you get the most of your opportunity to study with Peter.
Canceling is easy. If you became a member after Dec. 1, 2012, simply log in and visit the Member Dashboard in the Member Area. You should have visibility to your subscription details and you can click “cancel”. For our legacy members who signed up prior to Dec 2012, you can either email firstname.lastname@example.org, or login to Paypal and cancel your recurring payments.
Please keep in mind this is a premium membership site and access is prepaid on a month by month basis. So upon cancellation your access to the site will end immediately. If you would like access for the remainder of the month you have already pre-paid for, wait to cancel until the end of your monthly billing cycle. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Yes! Sign up on the home page to receive access to a free lesson.
Yes! We made sure that video lessons will play on all of these devices. You can even Airplay to Apple TV.
You can only view the lessons when you are connected to the internet. The archive of lessons will always be available to you with your subscription.